sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

GSoC Aug 12th -16th

For this week I have fixed some details about documentation:
https://bitbucket.org/vsuaste/coding-theory/commits/6b81bda12ea08dbb5fd11d35f786f240#comment-379372

I have implemented a new function for computing grobner basis for a binary linear Code.
I noticed that my results and the results using package 4ti2 are not the same, and this is because of the order of the variables. 4ti2 consider xn> ... >x0 and the order I use is x0>x1>x2...
In sage you can compute the grobner basis of an ideal, but you can specify the order of the variables. By default it uses x0>x1>x2>...
Fortunately this detail doesn't matter for our purposes(decoding algorithm) as long as the monomial order is a degree order and therefore a weight compatible order.
Here it goes an Example

And code: Code
(Once I finish the documentation for this one I'll uploaded to bitbucket, also the output format will be changed because of the way I'll use it for the decoding algorithm using grobner basis)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario